Look, we aren’t your average accountants. We don’t wear a suit or a tie. We don’t talk French. We are damn good at what we do; we give good advice, great service and we help you to make more money and take your business to the next level.
For us accounting is more than just filing tax returns. You need to know what’s happening in your business and you need to stay out of jail – we’ll help you with both.
Who we are and what we do:
- The Beancounter was established 9 years ago and today we are part of Transaction Capital, a JSE listed company. A small firm to look after you but we have a big corporate structure behind us – your perfect world.
- Our founder and CEO is Marnus Broodryk. Marnus is a shark on M-net’s Shark Tank SA, a host on KykNET’s Winslyn and one of South Africa’s most celebrated advocates for small businesses.
- We are a SAIPA registered accounting firm and a SARS tax practitioner.
- We have offices in Johannesburg and in Cape Town, but mostly work remotely.
- We are specialists in cloud accounting: Gold Xero partner and a Platinum SageOne reseller.
- We only provide monthly accounting services and no adhoc services. Ie. We won’t do just an income tax return for you on an annual basis. We are your dedicated monthly accountant and work with you on a monthly basis, ensuring that you get monthly management accounts and stay up to date with all statutory requirements.
- We are Sage Pastel’s biggest accounting partner in Gauteng for 2015/2016 and the first accounting firm to use their cloud solution, SageOne.
- We use, love and recommend Xero and are one of the leading partners in South Africa.